[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Agenda for Sept. meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Sep 24 18:07:54 PDT 2012

--- On Mon, 9/24/12, Caroline Yacoub <carolineyacoub at att.net> wrote:

Agenda  for September 27 meeting

7:00-7:30  So far as I know, we don't have a speaker lined up for this time, but I'm sure we would like to get together to talk about the Jill Stein event. There will be snacks.

7:30 Meeting begins. Identify facilitator, note taker, time keeper, vibes watcher and agenda preparer for next meeting.

7:35 Introductions and announcements. Changes to agenda.

7:50 Treasurer's report and hat passing. Jim Doyle

8:00 Ratify John Thielking as a County Councilor

8:10 What did everybody do to get ready for the Jill Stein event? How successful was that?
Merriam Kathaleen et al.

8:30 Foreclosure Summit--Spencer et al

8:40 Holistic Arts Fair--Merriam

8:45  9-5 Regional conference Jim Doyle and Merriam

8:50  Putting our proposition recommendations on our website--Valerie
     30--yes
     31--no
     32--no
     33--no
     34--yes
     35--no position
     36--yes
     37--yes
     38--no
     39--yes
     40--yes

there appears to be some dissension in the CA Green ranks about the positions on the propositions, but these were ours.

9:05 Peace Fair. Meeting is October 4, 5:30-6:30 at the Peace and Justice Center. We need somebody to go to this.

9:15  New literature--we have new literature about health care in Spanish and Vietnamese. We will also be getting new Green Pages. Would somebody like to organize this stuff?