[GPSCC-chat] Talk by Pres. nom. Dr. Jill Stein on Single Payer Health Care a big success!

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 22:33:00 PDT 2012

Thanks especially to Merriam for cooking up the event and Carolyn and all who made it a success.  We had decent turnout and Dr. Stein was fabulous as always.  Hopefully soon we can input our contacts into the CiviCRM data base I ordered from Hugh Esco's (and formerly Cameron Spitzer's) http://CampaignFoundations.com  and start networking in earnest.  I was especially pleased that Dr. Stein was very clear that building up the party and the movement is the real goal - that is only just beginning and will continue long after the so-called election comes and goes.

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4