[GPSCC-chat] Talk by Pres. nom. Dr. Jill Stein on Single PayerHealth Care a big success!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Sep 25 22:53:14 PDT 2012

On 09/25/2012 10:33 PM, Drew wrote:
> Thanks especially to Merriam for cooking up the event and Carolyn and
> all who made it a success.  We had decent turnout and Dr. Stein was
> fabulous as always.  Hopefully soon we can input our contacts into the
> CiviCRM data base I ordered from Hugh Esco's (and formerly Cameron
> Spitzer's) http://CampaignFoundations.com  and start networking in
> earnest.  I was especially pleased that Dr. Stein was very clear that
> building up the party and the movement is the real goal - that is only
> just beginning and will continue long after the so-called election
> comes and goes.
>
> Green is GO!
>
> Drew

I agree! I thought it worked out really well. There were a lot of people
there that I didn't recognize, and also many I'd not seen for a long time.
I hope we didn't loose money on it. Thank you so much for all the work!

> ~*~*~*~
> Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
> Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
>     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4

Hey! Good idea! I should put something like that in my sig line.
Bound to reach someone else that way...

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org