[GPSCC-chat] War Crimes

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 11:28:24 PDT 2012

A Democratic fund raiser phoned yesterday.  I said, "Whoopee!  The War Crimes
Party!"

He said "What what war crimes?"

I said "Bombing countries with which we are not at war and which pose no military
threat to us and killing noncombatants are war crimes under the Nuremberg
Principles."

He said, "Well, all presidents do that."

That is the "New Normal" that Obama has created.  I am not particularly angry at
Obama.  I never had any illusions that he would be anything other than the
murdering, lying, criminal scumbag that he is.  I am angry at his hypocritical
supporters who rationalize away his crimes and pretend they don't exist.

All these years in the 9/11 Truth movement I have argued that we must avoid
indulging in self-defeating self-expression and seek to maximize political effectiveness
in the mainstream.  I am now so disgusted that I've lost interest in the mainstream
and effectiveness.  I just want to express my rage at those who go along with the
program of government by men not laws, and of the end of simple human
decency--a program that may have started in a haze of Mad Cowboy lunacy but
which Obama is in cold blood cementing into national culture.

The man should be in the jailhouse, not in the White House.