[GPSCC-chat] Violence and Rape ... In California

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 18:09:46 PDT 2013

I will just keep on doing what I'm doing already.  Promote nonviolent movies via www.peacemovies.com. The direct mail campaign for my Peacemovies 2011 and 2012 booklets is scheduled to launch on or about May 14th. Wish me luck. Thanks.

John Thielking

PS I should be able to find space in next month's newsletter for a bit of a discussion about this issue. That way it also ends up being published in the Peacemovies 2013 booklet.  A preview should be available on the web site in a few days from now.