[GPSCC-chat] Meet the Green Shadow Cabinet--including one of our own.

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Wed Apr 24 12:17:02 PDT 2013

       That's great.

       Congratulations, Sandy!

       I could volunteer to help this group and others improve Wikipedia
and write for Wikinews.  Last week, I passed 1,000 edits in Wikimedia
projects.  This included 2 stories in Wikinews plus a third that I
abandoned, because I could not find the time to respond to all the
reviewers' comments while the story was still news.  Activities like
these could increase substantially the impact of Green Party ideas.
When we do this without mentioning the Green Party, we pull the
mainstream closer to our positions.

       Some people get paid full time to try to modify Wikipedia to
conform to the propaganda of the ultra-right.  We need more people like
us demanding that these ideologues write from a neutral point of view
citing serious sources or be banned from further edits.

       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer