[GPSCC-chat] Tabling possibility: May 18-19, Boogie on the Bayou, Campbell

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Apr 25 21:18:17 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Here's the reply to my questions from Dave Perry, CEO of the Campbell Chamber of Commerce:

"As far as the area goes, it is just an area to stand... and yes you can hand out flyers while others are talking... they just must be handed out within the free speech area... if any of your groups are planning on attending you can refer them to me - I will get them signed up and put into an orderly fashion for speaking time.  Let me know if you have any other questions."

So my impression is that we can stand in the Free Speech Area and hand out flyers all day, but if we want speaking time we need to take turns with any other groups that are there and limit ourselves to two hours at a time.

Dave's phone number is 408-378-6252, or you can send him an email at info at campbellchamber.net.

Best wishes,
Valerie