[GPSCC-chat] event at seven trees community center

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 1 00:48:27 PDT 2013

*Hip Hop for Justice 2
*

*  Saturday, August 3, 2013 @ 3 PM

Seven Trees Community Center

*

3590 Cas Drive

*

San Jose

Silicon Valley De-Bug and San Jose Zulu Nation PRESENTS: Hip Hop for
Justice 2!

*
*

*
Hip Hop for Justice 2! is a community event where we connect various
different organizations, movements and local services to the communities.

This event is meant to connect the people to resources and movements
they need.
Simultaneously while connecting people to organizations and movements that
serve them, this event is intended to be cultural and interactive. So we
about to
get down yall!

*Family Friendly Event*