[GPSCC-chat] Gay Pride

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 2 16:13:46 PDT 2013

Spencer posed the questions

       Drew said, "For 7 out of the past 9 years the GPSCC has
participated in the SJ Pride event." How much money did we spend for
those events?  How many new Green party members did we get?  How much
money did we take in?  How much did we spend?  What was our net?  How
much did we spend for each new member?

The participation was marching in the parade.
Perhaps only three or four people (fact checking?)

The cost was $25 each year to be in the parade.
The cost for a booth was prohibitive for us.

I am not aware of anyone registering green at the
parade or shortly thereafter based on our presence
in the parade.

Neither marchers nor leafletters collected any funds.
Net 0
spent 25 got no new members

If we were to have a booth we might get one or two
people to register green.

Jim Doyle