[GPSCC-chat] SJ Pride Proposal to participate, Aug 17-18

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 12:48:13 PDT 2013

August 5, 2013

In the one year I tabled at a San Jose Gay Pride Festival, it  was held in
a security fenced area in the Children's Discovery Museum  Field.  That
meant the festival organizers were on City owned property with  whatever fees
that involved.  I do not know what the formal name of the  organization
was/is, but presumably the "table fees", along with the admission  fees, are an
attempt by the event organizers, are intended to recoup event  expenses (e.g.,
permit and rental fees).  'Just my two zloty's.   Warner

In a message dated 8/4/2013 6:54:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,