[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Re: Green Party adding their name to the Stop the Ban Coalition?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Aug 5 15:48:32 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Green Party adding their name to the Stop the Ban Coalition?
Date: 	Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:46:38 -0700
From: 	Stop the Ban <stoptheban13 at gmail.com>
To: 	Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at prodsyse.com>

Great Spencer!  You'll see we've added ya'll to the list in the
signature below.  If it's not there and I goofed let me know.  Hopefully
we'll see some of you tonight at the rally (6 p.m. City Hall) or City
Council meeting (the topic is on the agenda for 8:30ish)

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Spencer Graves