[GPSCC-chat] Fw: OMG! Best Use Of A Billboard I Have Ever Seen.

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu Aug 8 01:28:34 PDT 2013

Amazing.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: The Upworthiest <mailer at upworthy.com>
To: carolineyacoub at att.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:07 AM
Subject: OMG! Best Use Of A Billboard I Have Ever Seen.

The Upworthiest

Yeah, we know. You put "OMG" in a subject line, you better be earning it. Check out the first nugget, and don't be surprised if you say "OMG" out loud to yourself.

(Because that's something people do.)
  OMG! Best Use Of A Billboard I Have Ever Seen.
  The Entire Life Experience Caught On Film In Under 3 Minutes. Incredible.
  This Little Girl's Words Will Take You To A Dark Place So We Can See The Light
  Intent Vs. Impact: Why Your Intentions Don’t Really Matter
  India’s Pink-Sari Vigiliantes
Join Us Where We Live:

230 West 41st, 15th Floor New York, NY 10036
If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.