[GPSCC-chat] Exercising Leadership

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 11:36:08 PDT 2013

Spencer,

The default for the Santa Clara County Green Party Page should always be to announce the current month's meeting and current events for that month that the GP is tabling at. Consider that to be an ongoing action item request from me.  And yes, I think that Drew should lighten up on MG's initiative to start some FB pages.  Simply join the groups in question and then message the moderator with our requests to hand over admin functions. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Thielking