[GPSCC-chat] We now own "our" FB page (was Re: Exercising Leadership)

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Tue Aug 20 13:04:38 PDT 2013

We now have admin rights to our "own" FB page as we'd talked about getting
at the last General Business meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gpscc

Perhaps we could figure out an admin group of FB fans (I am not a fan
myself).  To start off with I talked with Caroline the other day, found
out she was an FB person and so I made her an admin of the group as well
as myself.

Overall wresting control of "our" FB group represents IMO a countercoup to
Marnie's unGreen previous actions.

Wes, you never attended any of the General Business meetings here in SCC
where we've talked about the Marnie problem (and the similar and
semi-related MF problem). or the General A ssemblies where Marnie's
actions have been so problematic.  As one of my friends said to me once
(and I've said to you directly before) "The world is run by those that
show up."

Green is GO!

Drew