[GPSCC-chat] PROPOSED AGENDA FOR THURS AUG 22 GPSCC MEETING

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 16:10:24 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Sorry this is a little late, but here is a proposed agenda. This is based on what I personally am aware of, and what I have heard mentioned on this discuss page. Please propose additions as necessary.

Please note there is no 7 pm speaker proposed now, while last month we had three vying to be heard. I realize this is a little late, but if either of the two not selected last month are still interested, the space is available.

Thanks!

Sandy

Proposed Agenda—August22, 2013 Green Party Meeting

7:00-7:30         Nospeaker has been proposed for this month.

7:30-7:40         Identifyfacilitator, note taker, vibes watcher, time keeper and agenda preparer. Introsand announcements. Additions or corrections to agenda.

7:40-8:00         HealthCare Committee report. Report on September 6 Health Care Movie showing withpanel discussion including a Green Party speaker. What members can do toincrease attendance. Prospects for building Green Party membership in thecourse of fighting for single payer health care.

8:00-8:15         Reporton August 3 Summer Heat Richmond march and other climate change activities.

8:15–8:20        Treasurerreport – pass the hat.

8:20-8:40         Reporton Luis Rodriguez campaign for governor and any local actions we should take.

8:40-8:50         Reporton tabling at Gay Pride and discussion or decisions about Gay Pride tablingfees as needed.

8:50-9:00         Reporton De Anza tabling and plans for club. Report on activity around Stop the Banin Palo Alto.

9:00-9:10         Discussionand decisions as needed around issues connected with the GPSCC facebook page.

9:10                 Adjourn