[GPSCC-chat] Petition re: foreclosed homes through eminent domain

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Tue Aug 20 16:52:10 PDT 2013

Subject: [gpca-forum] Petition demanding that cities can obtain foreclosed
homes through eminent domain
From:    "Starlene Rankin" <greenstarlene at gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, August 20, 2013 3:08 pm
To:      "GPCA Forum" <gpca-forum at cagreens.org>

Please sign and share this petition demanding that cities can obtain
foreclosed homes through eminent domain. Every time someone signs it, an
email is sent to the acting director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency
and the President. This petition was started by Michelle Dalnoky, a Green
Party member in Florida.

http://www.change.org/petitions/federal-housing-finance-agency-stop-collective-punishment-over-eminent-domain-use