[GPSCC-chat] Tabling possibility: Sept. 7-8, Mountain View Art & Wine Festival

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Aug 20 23:30:18 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I got a quick response from Mountain View!

Mountain View Art & Wine Festival
September 7-8, 10 AM - 6 PM both days
http://www.miramarevents.com/mountainview/?view=featured
Contact: Chamber of Commerce Mountain View, info at chambermv.org

Speech Area Guidelines and Agreement:
http://www.chambermv.org/pdf/2013-aw-freespeech.pdf

Some important points are:

*  There is no fee.
*  A space is 6' x 6'.
*  Only 1 table no greater than 4' x 4' (card table size) is allowed.
*  Only 1 canopy (must not extend beyond space limits) is allowed.
*  No more than 2 chairs are allowed.
*  Bring your own equipment; none provided.
*  Check in before 9:30 AM on both days.  Spaces are assigned when you check in on a first come/first served basis, so assigned space will likely change from Saturday to Sunday.
*  Start setting up no earlier than 8:30 AM and finish setting up no later than 9:45 AM each day.
*  Cleanup must be finished by 6:30 PM each day.
*  Anything left onsite overnight is at your own risk.
*  Moving or enlarging your display is not allowed.
*  No sales or solicitation of money.

My own schedule for that weekend is up in the air right now, and I'm not volunteering to organize everything.  However, I might be able to volunteer for an early (ending by 2 PM) Sunday shift if we have a space, and I'm trying to keep that time slot free in case I'm needed.  I probably cannot volunteer on Saturday.

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
    - from "The Summer Day" by Mary Oliver
      http://www.loc.gov/poetry/180/133.html