[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: IT'S TIME TO WALK THE WALK AND TALK THE TALK...

Andrea Dorey andi at wrytor.com
Fri Aug 23 17:39:31 PDT 2013

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT EVENT FOR THE GREEN PARTY IN WHICH TO PARTICIPATE.  PLEASE TRY TO APPEAR FOR JUST AN HOUR OR SO TO MARCH PROUDLY IN SUPPORT OF THE naacp AND HUMAN AND ECONOMIC RIGHTS FOR ALL!

ADD TO OUR GREEN PARTY VISIBILITY IN LIGHT OF THE COMING ELECTION IN NOVEMBER!   SEE YOU THERE?

Best to all our brothers and sisters in green,
Andrea

Begin forwarded message: