[GPSCC-chat] cosponsor disclose act kickoff March 9(?)

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 01:07:00 PST 2013

Here are the essential parts of the texts of the flyers mentioned in the
email
from Nancy Neff.

Our actions will be
1) send in the cosponsor form
2) consider a donation of $50 or $100

Join us at the Bay Area Campaign Kickoff
SB 52, the California DISCLOSE Act
Saturday, March 9, 2-4 pm
Unitarian Universalist Church, 505 E. Charleston Rd. Palo Alto CA 94306

Enjoy wine, cheese, and Fair Trade chocolate!

Speakers
Senators Mark Leno and Jerry Hill, Authors of SB 52
Trent Lange, President, California Clean Money Campaign

Sponsor: California Clean Money Campaign
Co-Sponsors: List in progress – sign your organization up!

===================
We endorse SB 52, the California DISCLOSE Act.
Our organization believes that voters deserve to know who is paying for
political ads. We
therefore endorse and publicly support SB 52, the California DISCLOSE Act.

□ We want to co-sponsor the SB 52 legislative campaign’s
Bay Area kickoff on Saturday, March 9th from 2-4pm.
Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto, 505 E. Charleston Rd. Palo
Alto CA 94306

Co-sponsorship requirements: (1) Invite your members to the kickoff and
(2) Try to make
certain at least one or two members/officers can come to be recognized.
That’s it!

□ We’ll donate to support the kickoff and SB 52 (optional).
Make checks out to the “California Clean Money Campaign”.
Typical donation $50-$100.

Organization Name __________________