[GPSCC-chat] 350.org

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Feb 6 19:01:33 PST 2013

Hi Caroline, all,

Gerry Gras and I were at the meeting in Los Gatos on Saturday the 2nd.  I thought it was pretty good and I signed up to get involved in a couple of the sub-groups.

I can't make it to the rally but I will pass out flyers beforehand.

PROPOSAL:

Has the GPSCC endorsed the Forward on Climate rally?  If we haven't, I propose that we do.  How do others feel about that?

It happens Sunday, February 17, 1:00 - 3:00 PM, at One Market Plaza, 1 Market St, San Francisco.  The plan is to encircle the State Department Office at One Market Plaza and demand that the State Department reject the Keystone XL permit.

See http://www.350bayarea.org/

Since this comes before our next meeting the County Council would have to make the endorsement.  According to the home page of 350 Bay Area we need to contact Jessica Dervin-Ackerman at jess at sfbaysc.org to add our organization as an endorser.

Best regards,
Valerie

P.S.:  My apologies if this has already been dealt with.  I've fallen behind on email.

~*~*~*~
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
   - from "The Summer Day" by Mary Oliver
     http://www.loc.gov/poetry/180/133.html