[GPSCC-chat] Forward on Climate Solidarity Rallies: Monterey, 2/17, noon-2pm

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Feb 12 00:41:04 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

FYI, this list of Forward on Climate Solidarity Rallies includes one in Monterey on Sunday, February 17 from noon to 2:00 PM:

http://action.sierraclub.org/site/PageServer?pagename=forwardonclimate_solidarityrallies

If the San Francisco rally isn't quite right for you, Monterey might be an alternative (at least, it fits in better with MY plans for that day, so I might head south...).

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
    - from "The Summer Day" by Mary Oliver
      http://www.loc.gov/poetry/180/133.html