[GPSCC-chat] Half Moon Bay candidate needs help...

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Mon Feb 11 16:23:41 PST 2013

I just got this email from Ray Tobey asking for help fundraising for
a Green Party candidate in nearby Half Moon Bay. If anyone is willing
to help- please contact Ray or me and I'll give you his contact
info.  I don't mind helping Greens, but I must admit that I've been
sick and need to rest and get well.

 From Ray-

I'm helping a Green Party candidate right now, Karen Anderson in Half
Moon Bay. She's running in a special recall election and ballots go
out on March 11. There's a very good chance that she'll win a seat on
the local fire commission, but she desperately needs help fundraising.

I'm hoping that we could get say 20 Greens to give $50 or so, each.
Do you think that's possible? Is there any chance I could get someone
else to make the phone calls? We're trying to call and visit 5,000
voter households, so I need to manage that instead of calling
potential Green donors.

Carol Brouillet
650-857-0927