[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [350SiliconValley] Climate Rally over 4, 000 attending!

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Feb 18 12:04:59 PST 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lisa Altieri <laltieri at earthlink.net>
To: 350siliconvalley at googlegroups.com; Mid Coolers
<mid-peninsula-global-coolers at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, February 18, 2013 9:28:13 AM
Subject: [350SiliconValley] Climate Rally over 4,000 attending!

Hi all,

    The climate rally was a huge success with estimates of 4-5,000 people
attending!  Here is an article from the CBS local website, with a video of the
event.  Look for Susan from our 350SV Divestment Group!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/02/17/climate-change-rally-sf/

    You can also see some photos at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/103333988286089272535/BayAreaForwardOnClimateRallyFebruary17th2013#

    Thank you to everyone who came out, helped to flyer and spread the word and
volunteered at the event!  You all helped to make this happen!  This was the
largest bay area climate action in history.  Over 65 national and local
environmental groups came together to make this happen.  It is working together
like this that will really allow us to start to make a significant difference on
climate.  The organizing team are already talking about when we will be working
together again, so there is more to come!

Thanks all!

Lisa--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "350
Silicon Valley" group.
to 350SiliconValley+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/350SiliconValley?hl=en.