[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [HCA-SantaClara] Congress Responds to Move to Amend Grassroots Organizing with “We the People” Amendment

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu Feb 21 14:58:33 PST 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lynn Huidekoper <Lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
To: HCAC Activists <hcac-act at svpal.org>; One Care Now <onecarenow at svpal.org>;
HCA Santa Clara Yahoo Group <hca-santaclara at yahoogroups.com>; CDC Healthcare
Group <cdc-healthcare at yahoogroups.com>; CDC Issues <cdc-issues at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, February 21, 2013 12:10:36 AM
Subject: [HCA-SantaClara] Congress Responds to Move to Amend Grassroots
Organizing with “We the People” Amendment

Another example of the 99% trying to reclaim our country from the Right Wing who
want corporations to be people so they can continue to keep all the money.

The Occupy movement has sparked renewed interest in grass roots organizing. That
is what we need to do for Single Payer-educate, educate,educate.

Lynn

Lynn Huidekoper, RN
Legislation Liaison, Santa Clara County Single Payer Healthcare Coalition
HCA-Health Care for All-California
SB810-California's Single Payer bill
HR 676 -Expanded and Improved Medicare for All
Health Care is a Human Right

IN UNITY

Kay McVay, R.N.
President Emeritus
California Nurses Association
National Nurses Organizing Committee
2000 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Tel: 510-273-2240 Cell:925-348-1545
kmcvay at calnurses.org
Web: www.CalNurses.org
SupportSinglePayer Guaranteed Healthcare
www.guaranteedhealthcare.org