[GPSCC-chat] Agenda Item For 2-28-13 GPSCC GA Meeting

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Fri Feb 22 20:27:52 PST 2013

Hi, John:

       I understand that you are working with a group of people who are
not ready to open their current discussion to outsiders.

       I can respect that.  Please convey to that group that the Santa
Clara Green Party is not eager to be stampeded into endorsing a fait
accompli.  We are, however, eager to collaborate on issues of common
concern.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer