[GPSCC-chat] Instead of dragging all of sosfbay with you through personal conversations

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Jan 9 10:37:08 PST 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lynn Huidekoper <Lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
To: HCA Santa Clara Yahoo Group <hca-santaclara at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, January 9, 2013 2:06:29 AM
Subject: [HCA-SantaClara] How to reply on Yahoo group

The way that you reply to someone on a Yahoo group you hit Reply , then delete
the "HCA Santa Clara Yahoo Group" in the "To:" section and cut and paste the
person who sent the posting. In this case below you would send your reply to
Joan only.

I am a member of several Yahoo groups and that is what I do. If I feel that my
reply has nothing to do with Single Payer or the whole group of 181 members I
don't send it to the group. It prevents clogging up of the group emails.

Thanks, Lynn