[GPSCC-chat] "Enemy Alien" at the Peace Center, March 23, 30, or Apr. 6?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sun Jan 13 14:54:06 PST 2013

Hello, All:

	  Might the Green Party of Santa Clara County care to endorse the
showing of the movie "Enemy Alien" (www.lifeorliberty.org/enemy-alien)?
  It's the story of a Palestinian-American activist harassed by
authorities.  The filmmaker is a Japanese-American, whose parents spent
World War II in a concentration camp in the US.

	  This is being organized by the South Bay Committee Against Political
Repression.  We plan to show it at the Peace Center.  Our first choice
of date is Saturday, March 23.  However, if you know of some other event
that might conflict with that date, we might be convinced to change to
March 30 or April 6.

	  I plan to put this on the agenda for our meeting January 24.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PhD