[GPSCC-chat] Matt Taibbi Rides Again

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 18:18:03 PST 2013

Good article.  I recommend reading the whole thing.
If you won't, then at least read the last page:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/secret-and-lies-of-the-bailout-20130104?page=5

I think this is a serious matter.  Basically the
government has not fixed the problems that created
the 2008 crisis, so we can expect another similar
crisis with consequences that might be as bad or worse.

Gerry