[GPSCC-chat] Speaker for July Green Party Meeting?

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 21:19:04 PDT 2013

All,

Have we decided yet on a speaker for the July 2013 Green Party meeting yet?

If not, Pete and I would like to suggest having John Caldera speak at 7PM-7:30PM. John Caldera is an activist from San Francisco active with the movement to restore Bradley Manning to Grand Marshal status at the June 30, 2013 Gay Pride Parade.  If invited, he would speak on the issue of Bradley Manning and the status of the Pride Board (who may get thrown out at the next election in Sept 2013).  Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Thielking