[GPSCC-chat] Nominating signatures for County Council Elections June 27, 2013

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 18:44:53 PDT 2013

Spencer,

The incorrect phone number is still listed where my phone number should be. I hardly ever use my cell phone. Please change my phone number to my home phone which is 408-914-2751. Also, do we have lists of registered Greens with their home addresses so I can go door to door collecting signatures?  Also, we don't each have to get 20 signatures.  20 in total from the group is good enough, which works out to less than 5 signatures each, since we probably will have 5-10 people gathering signatures. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Thielking