[GPSCC-chat] juneteenth tabling

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 5 12:17:39 PDT 2013

I have filled out the application form for our participation in
the Juneteenth Festival which is being held in the
"Discovery Meadow" next to the Children's Discovery Museum
this year and will turn it in this afternoon, Wednesday, along with
the check for $160.

Note the new location - Discovery Meadow.

Saturday 12 pm until 7 pm
Sunday 11 am until 6 pm

They provide one table and two chairs in the "information tent."

AACSA will provide 24hour roving security
during the festival, lasting through Sunday at 9
PM. AACSA will not be responsible for loss or
damage to vendor’s material, supplies and/or
equipment.

You are invited to join us at our NEW Location
Discovery Meadows W. San Carlos St and Woz Way,
San Jose, CA 95110 for the 2013 JUNETEENTH FESTIVAL,

To celebrate 150 years of the Emancipation Proclamation.
Also celebrating 50 years since the “I Have A Dream” speech,
and the 2nd inauguration of our nations 1st Black President.

So, on June 15-th and 16-th

, the largest African American Cultural Festival
in the Bay Area will be one to remember.