[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: ACTION ALERT: Come to public meeting regarding policy to stop inmates from receiving letters (June 5th at 6pm)

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 18:59:37 PDT 2013

Greetings all,

Please forward the email message underneath to others that you know.

Some of you receiving this are on the LPDOC Chapter Silicon Valley email list. I think this issue is so important that I'm sending this to you too. What if they wouldn't let Leonard Peltier receive letters?

If you live in the South Bay area, please do what you can to attend this meeting to show support that this policy is not implemented. It is so important for family members to keep connected to their loved ones in jail and it is vital for people in jail to hear from their families and loved ones.

thank you
Donna