[GPSCC-chat] ca disclose act

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 7 16:53:42 PST 2013

Dear Friend,

Thanks to your organization for co-sponsoring this Saturday's
Bay Area campaign kickoff for SB 52.  It's going to be a great kickoff --
there are now 35 co-sponsors!

And thanks if you've already sent an announcement to your email list
telling
them that you're co-sponsoring the kickoff and inviting them to it.

We're also planning to recognize the co-sponsors who are there.
Please let me know if you or or any other leaders from your organization
will
be able to be there.  (I've seen some of your names on the registration
list -
Cory, Forrest, Carol C, Carole D, thank you - but don't know all of your
names.)

Register -  rsvp - at
http://yesfairelections.org/contacts/civicrm/event/register?id=494&reset=1

Thanks,