[GPSCC-chat] David Cobb Move To Amend Barnstorming Events: Sun., April 7 in RWC (1- 3 pm) & SJ (5-7 pm)

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Mar 7 20:40:00 PST 2013

Hi folks,
Here's an announcement from Santa Clara County Move To Amend about two barnstorming events with David Cobb on Sunday, April 7 -- one in Redwood City and one in San Jose.  Please pass it on and attend if you can.  You can also download a flyer that publicizes both events from the SCC-MTA website (http://www.scc-mta.org) -- see the "David Cobb Barnstorming Tour" entry on the home page.
Best wishes,
Valerie

"WE THE PEOPLE"
CAMPAIGN KICKOFF
Keynote Speaker:
David Cobb, MTA National

BARNSTORMING EVENT
Come hear our Move to Amend leader explain clearly and convincingly why we need a 28th Amendment!

SUNDAY, APRIL 7th 2013
Santa Clara County Move to Amend and San Mateo County Move to Amend jointly present this inspiring speaker at either one of these venues:

1:00-3:00 PM Redwood City (Speaker)
Redwood Shores Public Library
399 Marine Pkwy, Redwood City

5:00-7:00 PM San Jose (Speaker/Refreshments)
South Bay Labor Council
2102 Almaden Rd., #107, San Jose

Move to Amend is working towards placing a Ballot Measure in front of registered voters in California to affirm that only human beings deserve rights under the constitution.

To volunteer or ask questions: info at scc-mta.org
Our calendar and more info at: www.scc-mta.org
Send donations payable to "Human Agenda" to:
SCC-MTA, 2175 The Alameda #103, San Jose, CA 95126

Check Anyone in Pinola
Public Records Now Posted Online. Enter Name, Search For Free.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/51396bbed6d4b6bbe7c76st04vuc