[GPSCC-chat] Notice!!! GPSCC County Council "Election" March 28th

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 17:46:54 PDT 2013

March 12, 2013

Just to follow up on Jim Doyle's email noting that the GPCA  wants us to
"elect" County Council members to comply with GPCA Bylaws (vs. GPSCC  Bylaws)
-- it is not our practice to "elect".  Rather, whenever possible,  we
"consense".  Given how difficult it is to get volunteers to be on the  County
Council (particularly, as discussed repeatedly, women), consider this
information copied from the proposed March 28th agenda to be "notice" of  "election"
("re-election"?) of current GPSCC CC members and filling  vacancies.

AS  DISCUSSED AND AGREED AT THE FEBRUARY 28, 2013, GPSCC MEETING: Fill
County Council  vacancies and re-appoint current County Council members to
comply with  request from GPCA Coordinating Committee – County Council (30
Minutes) – VOLUNTEERS  NEEDED
Technically, I suppose, someone from the existing County Council should  be
posting this announcement (sigh!).   Someone else is going to need  to post
the announcement on the GPSCC web page.   Warner