[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Notice!!! GPSCC County Council "Election" March 28th

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 20:15:26 PDT 2013

Jim's note is the first I'd heard of this.  I don't think anything is official without the Council consensing to it (and it obviously hasn't since I'm on it and hadn't heard anything about it).  I don't see any need for one, especially as Warner pointed out we have our own bylaws to handle such matters.  However if there are any (especially female) folks that are interested in helping out with the Council, please step forward and we'll process this.

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Climate Voter Power Pledge: http://www.jillstein.org/dc_climate_protests
    First TV Ad http://tinyurl.com/JillStein1stAd