[GPSCC-chat] earth day at SCU

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 16 14:57:14 PDT 2013

A coordinator for Green Party tabling at the Santa Clara University (SCU)
Earth Day event is needed.  For my part I can not provide the continuity
between now and then for I will be out of town during the first half of
April.

Has anyone contacted any of the other students who were at the February
meeting?

Here is the reply I received from one of the students
who was at our last meeting in February.

Hello Jim,

I am actually on the committee that is helping to organize and promote
Earth Day at SCU. I can forward your email onto the people who are
in charge of recruiting off campus groups.

We have a green club but it is not associated with the green party.

It is the sustainability office that is in charge of spearheading and
implementing green initiatives.

Kelsey Baker and Hanah Maryanski are both in charge of recruitment
for the Earth day event, I will let you know that you are interested in
talking to them. KBaker at scu.edu <mailto:KBaker at scu.edu> and
HMaryanski at scu.edu <mailto:HMaryanski at scu.edu>

Also this is the website for our sustainability office, anyone who is
working
there will be more than happy to talk to you!
 http://www.scu.edu/sustainability/aboutsustainability/

Have a wonderful day
Cheers,
Ellie  (eshepard at scu.edu)