[GPSCC-chat] OOPS re Federal Budget Votes

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 14:35:07 PDT 2013

I just now called Zoe Lofgren's office to berate her about not voting for the progressive budget items listed.  But I also praised her for the initiatives that she has listed on her web site at http://lofgren.house.gov/ concerning Aaron's Law (that would undo the worst parts of the Computer Fraud And Abuse Act, CFAA) and the Global Free Internet Act, which is weak on public participation (only setting up one meeting open to the public to discuss issues), but which seems ok on its face otherwise in attempting to address discriminatory practices on the Internet that hurt US interests and curtail global commerce.

John Thielking