[GPSCC-chat] Monsanto Protection Act Passes Congress. Urge Obama To Veto It Friday 3/22/13

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 18:32:52 PDT 2013

Monsanto Protection Act Passes Congress!

Please call President Obama on Friday 3/22/13 to urge him to veto this bill.
For more information and to find your rep's phone number visit http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/call/Monsanto_declares_war_on_America/?rd=1&t=12&referring_akid=781.512767.GZXfv4 .

The so called Monsanto Protection Act strips the courts of their ability to oversee the process of approving new genetically modified crops for production. If ever there was a need to dump GMO products and go all organic, now is definitely the time. I for one just now ate the last Snickers bar for the rest of my life. (Snickers almost certainly contains GMO ingredients in the form of corn syrup and soy letchin.) Don't worry. The rest of my diet is mostly organic.