[GPSCC-chat] Did the GP CC ever officially endorse this event?

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 21:51:25 PDT 2013

The Green Party Of Santa Clara County is listed as a cosponsor of the following event (Enemy Alien). Odd that I don't recall ever casting my vote for this co-sponsorship. I approve of the GPCC co-sponsoring the event, but I'm curious as to the history behind the approval process this time around.  Does anyone have a clue? Maybe we did approve it at the last meeting, but it slipped my mind. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Thielking

The event listing on the Peace Center Calendar is located here:

http://www.sanjosepeace.org/calendar_event.php?eid=20130112105529491