[GPSCC-chat] Did the GP CC ever officially endorse this event?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Mar 22 23:05:25 PDT 2013

Hello, John, et al.:

       I sent an email to this list asking about it on Jan. 13, 2:54 PM,
subj:  ""Enemy Alien" at the Peace Center, March 23, 30, or Apr. 6?" in
my files.  This email said it would be discussed on the Jan. 24 monthly
meeting.  The minutes from that meeting lists an agenda item on that
with "discussion" of what it is.  Those minutes do NOT say that the
Greens agreed to endorse this event, but I'm confident that the group
did agree to endorse it.  On January 31, I sent an email to Shelby
Minister saying that the Green Party and the Committee for Justice and
Accountability had agreed to co-sponsor or endorse the event.

        Spencer

On 3/22/2013 9:51 PM, John Thielking wrote:
> The Green Party Of Santa Clara County is listed as a cosponsor of the
> following event (Enemy Alien). Odd that I don't recall ever casting my
> vote for this co-sponsorship. I approve of the GPCC co-sponsoring the
> event, but I'm curious as to the history behind the approval process
> this time around.  Does anyone have a clue? Maybe we did approve it at
> the last meeting, but it slipped my mind. Thanks.
> Sincerely,
> John Thielking
> The event listing on the Peace Center Calendar is located here:
> http://www.sanjosepeace.org/calendar_event.php?eid=20130112105529491

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.