[GPSCC-chat] "Time for Big Green to Go Fossil Free"

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 12:51:50 PDT 2013

Gerry, that gives me an idea: for our local activism on climate disruption we've committed ourselves to (along with universal / single payer health care) we could use pushing local organizations such as governments to divest!

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Climate Voter Power Pledge: http://www.jillstein.org/dc_climate_protests
     First TV Ad http://tinyurl.com/JillStein1stAd