[GPSCC-chat] Thank the Senate Elections Committee for CA DISCLOSE Act vote!‏

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 11:36:32 PDT 2013

Very rarely does a petition THANK officials for doing the right thing.

Four members of the California Senate Elections Committee
 voted Yes on SB 52, the California DISCLOSE Act --
 the bill that fights back against unlimited hidden Citizens Unjted campaign spending by requiring political ads to show who REALLY pays for them.

Please
 sign the petition thanking Senators Lou Correa, Loni Hancock, Alex
Padilla, and Leland Yee for voting Yes on SB 52 last week:

http://signon.org/sign/thank-the-senate-elections?mailing_id=11940&source=s.icn.em.cr&amp%3Br_by=7412933&r_by=69

Then share the link to the petition on Facebook:

Share our Thank You on Facebook

After all these years, the California Clean Money Campaign still only has about 70,000 registered supporters, but because these supporters are ACTIVE and ORGANIZED, they are a force to be reckoned with in Sacramento.

With our 110,000 California Greens we too could be a force to be reckoned with--if we would just learn to work with what we've got instead of using what we haven't got (yet) as an excuse to indulge futility.