[GPSCC-chat] discussion vs. contention

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 13:22:21 PDT 2013

If it is only about personalities (which this is not) I agree with this sentiment, however just as any false or harmful statement made in public against others it needs to be challenged also in public.

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Dr. Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala leading the 100 member Green Shadow Cabinet to A Green New Deal for America
http://greenshadowcabinet.us

Dr. Stein's Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Climate Voter Power Pledge: http://www.jillstein.org/dc_climate_protests
     First TV Ad http://tinyurl.com/JillStein1stAd