[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [350SiliconValley] Interested in helping organize the 6/6 protest at the Obama Fundraiser in Palo Alto?

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu May 16 22:19:50 PDT 2013

--- On Thu, 5/16/13, Pierre Delforge <pedelforge at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Pierre Delforge <pedelforge at gmail.com>
Subject: [350SiliconValley] Interested in helping organize the 6/6 protest at the Obama Fundraiser in Palo Alto?
To: 350siliconvalley at googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 8:25 PM

The Keystone XL protest at the Obama fundraiser in Palo Alto on June 6 is shaping up to be BIG!
350.org national, CREDO, Friends of the Earth, Sierra Club, Center for Biological Diversity and local 350 Bay Area groups are already partnering on the organization.

The coalition is looking for additional volunteers to help organize.

If you are interested in helping organize this 6/6 protest, please contact me and I will connect you with the organizers.

If you just want to participate in the event itself, please RSVP at http://www.350siliconvalley.org/obama_kxl_protest

Let's raise the KXL stakes again, to ensure the President understands our determination on KXL, and the media keep our Stop KXL campaign in the national conversation!

Onward!

Pierre