[GPSCC-chat] excess mailers follow up

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 17 13:56:54 PDT 2013

I agree with Paul that the posting re Cindy Chavez mailers
was not appropriate for this forum.

I do not see his posting as being a critique of free speech.

As to candidate statements and past history with respect to a
specific issue, namely the need for a downtown hospital,
Cindy Chavez has been a long time supporter of a downtown
hospital whereas Teresa Alvarado has stated - my paraphrasing -
at a community forum for candidates that the downtown does
not need a hospital, it already has a new clinic.

Jim Doyle