[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [350SiliconValley] 350 Silicon Valley Qurterly Meeting & Potluck - Next Sunday!

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun May 19 11:42:26 PDT 2013

--- On Sun, 5/19/13, Lisa Altieri <laltieri at earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Lisa Altieri <laltieri at earthlink.net>
Subject: [350SiliconValley] 350 Silicon Valley Qurterly Meeting & Potluck - Next Sunday!
To: 350siliconvalley at googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 9:38 AM

Hi all,

    Join us next Sunday for a BBQ & Potluck for our second 350 Silicon Valley Quarterly Meeting.  Meet other members, hear updates from our Project Teams and help plan our actions for the rest of 2013.  Join in and help grow our local climate movement!  Here the details:

When:  Sunday, May 26th, 3 pm
Where:  530 Barron Ave, Palo Alto
What to bring:  something to share if you can, and a friend!

Please feel free to forward this on and spread the word.

We hope you can make it!

350 Silicon Valley Team