[GPSCC-chat] Metro's Summer Guide is out!

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed May 22 20:31:12 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

The current issue of San Jose's free "Metro" newspaper (the May 22-28 issue) is the annual Summer Guide.  It typically lists many (but not all) of the free concerts, festivals and other special events that happen during the summer.  It can be a good source of ideas for places to table, walk around passing out leaflets, "be seen being Green" or just have fun.  I recommend it to anyone who's interested in finding special events for outreach or just pure enjoyment.

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
    - from "The Summer Day" by Mary Oliver
      http://www.loc.gov/poetry/180/133.html