[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Join Us in Palo Alto to Tell Obama to Reject Keystone

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue May 28 23:39:27 PDT 2013

--- On Tue, 5/28/13, Center for Biological Diversity <bioactivist at biologicaldiversity.org> wrote:

From: Center for Biological Diversity <bioactivist at biologicaldiversity.org>
Subject: Join Us in Palo Alto to Tell Obama to Reject Keystone
To: carolineyacoub at att.net
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 9:03 PM

Join Us in Palo Alto to Tell Obama to Reject Keystone
Dear Caroline,

On June 6 President Obama will be in Silicon Valley -- and we need your help to welcome him in a big way. We're organizing a rally to send an undeniable message to the president: Reject the Keystone XL pipeline.

The Center for Biological Diversity along with Sierra Club, 350.org, CREDO and other allies are working to make sure that everywhere President Obama goes, he sees the climate movement all around him.

Palo Alto needs to remind Obama that we'll get in the streets to demand an end to Keystone. Join us at an exciting rally with Frostpaw and other Center activists to be seen and heard by President Obama.

Event details below:

What: No Keystone Rally With President Obama
When: June 6, 2013, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Where: The corner of Middlefield Rd. and University Ave. in Palo Alto, Calif.

RSVP here and contact Jerry Karnas with any questions.

Donate now to support the Center's work.

Photo of Keystone pipeline protest courtesy Flickr/Tar Sands Action.

This message was sent to carolineyacoub at att.net.

The Center for Biological Diversity sends out newsletters and action alerts through DemocracyinAction.org. Click here if you'd like to check your profile and preferences. Let us know if you'd like to stop receiving action alerts and newsletters from us.

Center for Biological Diversity

P.O. Box 710

Tucson, AZ 85702

1-866-357-3349