[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Display your green courage with pride: Clearance on Jill Stein t-shirts and more!

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Thu May 30 22:14:24 PDT 2013

Hi Jim,

Can you order us another 10 of the Jill Stein shirts? $35 for 10 is a great price. We have sold 4 for $10 each in the last month and only have 2 left. If we now sell them for $5 each we should be able to sell them fairly easily. It might even be worthwhile to order 20.

We discussed it at last Thursday's meeting, before we heard about these new prices, and I was told to talk to you.

Sandy